I survived the Hindenburg Disaster 1937

     
               I survived the Hindenburg disaster 1937, Lauren Tarshis

    I would recommend the 'I survived the Hindenburg Disaster ' if you like history. I love history because history is almost like a story.  The Hindenburg was a German aircraft that Hitler owned. It had helium gas that they should not have used as it was dangerous. They used it because U.S.A didn't sell gasoline during the 2nd World War. In the story it was very exiting because there was a thief on the air craft who was stealing a famous painting. I have loved all the series of the 'I survived' because they are so interesting and I learn history through them.         
                     
I Survived: Lot of 2  I Survived the Joplin Tornado  Hindenburg Disaster Maybe next time I will tell you about 'I survived the Titanic disaster 1912'
          Alexander
























Comments

  1. Kommentarer från en åk 4 i Sverige till Alexander:

    Grupp 1: Vi gillar inte historia, men din bok lät intressant. Vi tipsar dig att läsa Harry Potter.
    Grupp 2: Vi gillar inte heller historia, men det lät spännande att man kunde leva sig i historien.
    Grupp 3: Vi har översatt din text till svenska, i skolan.
    Grupp 4: Mysteriet på Hesterhill eller warriors (en serie på engelska om kattkrigare) rekommenderar vi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reading our way through the Corona virus