Reading our way through the Corona virus

My name is Alexander and I am almost 10 years old.  I am half Scottish and half Swedish and we live in Stockholm, Sweden. I like playing football, playing tennis, being with my friends, sweets, annoying my brothers, Minecraft, Pokémon, scouts, playing cops and robbers, talking and reading books.  I have already read 21 books this year.

My name is Kate and I am Mum to Alexander.  I am a History teacher. I like food, swimming,sleep, nature, family, friends, wine, Jesus, saunas, meeting new people, sleep (have I said sleep) and books. So far, this year, I read 11 books.

We are both expecting to be off school soon and this is our project together.  We will review all the books we read and maybe fill you in on some other things we are interested in.

Please follow our journey

Comments

  1. Alexander - 21 books this year, you're way ahead of your mum! I'm impressed! I'll look forward to seeing some of your recommendations - N&A are always on the look-out for some good ones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I survived the Hindenburg Disaster 1937